Early test of an idea using wires all bundled together. Maybe an engine? Or a cannon?
A concept for a logo using 3D geometry and simple colors.
Been messing around a lot with the deformer tools. I like the repetition and pattern from this one. Some days I feel like the surrealist inside gets out more than anything else.
Still working on my alien model. The 'brains' are starting to look better, but the model overall is kind of boring.
I've been messing around with the hair simulator and I've had some kind of hilarious results. My robot model looks like Chewbacca in the third one and a Muppet in the first one.
I found a really rad carbon nanotube plug in that I've been playing around with. I put a transparent material on it and it starts to take on a very organic, egglike feel. Going to have to come back to this one for sure.
This is the same plug-in I've been using the last few days to make projects. If you up the samples a ton you get this very smooth melted metal look which has really been interesting me lately. I've been wanting to do a type treatment with it and this was a test-bed for that idea.